Friday, March 7, 2014

Garbharakshambigai Temple - Turukarugavur

Got back to Coimbatore after a hectic action packed 15 day tour of the State of Gujarat in Western India bordering Pakistan. It was exciting, enchanting,enthralling filled with adventure and involved extensive travel. It included visits to places of religious importance, heritage,history,architecture,deserts,lakes,safari,hill climbing etc etc. Returned about 10 days back but it took all this while to rid myself of the physical and mental aches and pains - while we were away the refrigerator had failed, the bore well pump packed up, the washing machine malfunctioned and a host of other irritants had cropped up. It has taken all of 10 days to resolve the issues.
Before I commence my posts on Gujarat I still have a few posts left over from my previous trip to Thanjavur & Kumbakonam which I am now resuming . I have already posted earlier on this Garbharakshambigai temple and you can find it here: Garbharakshambigai Temple ,Tirukarugavoor
I am just posting a few more pictures clicked during this visit:

7 comments:

RAMAL RAMANATHAN'S 95th BIRTHDAY

Wedding Studio Photo Appa's 90th Birthday Ayushhomam at Coimbatore: 2006 Wedding Photo Photos clicked on Birthday at Coimbatore Special ...